Installing Sublime-Text in windows
What is Sublime-Text?
- Sublime text is fully featured text editor which is used for writing programs, widely used by Developers.
- It supports many programming languages like python, html, php and so on..
- Sublime Text 3 is the current version of Sublime Text.
- Click this link to go to Sublime-text Downloads Page.
- Before downloading it, you must know whether your windows is a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system.
- To find it out, click this link and follow the steps in that article.
- Click the highlighted option in the Image below to download Sublime-text for 32-bit os
- Click the highlighted option in the Image below to download Sublime-text for 64-bit os
- When you click which option you want, the download will start
- After the download is complete click on the exe file which is downloaded
- A setup box will appear
- Now click on “next” option, another window will appear which shows the path where sublime text is installed.
- Again click on “next” option, Another window will appear similar to image below
- Without selecting the check box, click on “next” option.
- Now click on the install button
- Sublime-text is successfully installed in your system.